Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Monthly Report

August Cash Games Live $1,400


Online $995.18

Tournaments Live ($3,025)


Online ($7,682)

Poker
($8,312.03)

Staking
($490.00)

Net on month ($8,802.03)

Another losing month. This one I feel ok about. I had a very swingy month in live cash. I got killed in online tournaments. And I tried to play some events at the Legends of poker and busted all of them. Overall though, I was really feeling down about my results mid month, but this past sunday gave me a chance to get my confidence back. I played extremely well and made a deepish run into the FTP $750k. I managed to stem the bleeding, and looking foward to September. I'm going to celebrate my birthday, then head out to Vegas.
Also in September is the WCOOP and the mini FTOPS. It could be a really big month for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment