Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Progress Report #17, Table Talk, Satellites, and new goals

So while Rob was playing, he might have just found the most entertaining table chat I've ever seen on Full Tilt.
---
bg1481: tryin value as much as possible off my hand

cmentd: suckout artist then eh?

Junior71: but not whinning

(Observer): I'm a suckout artist....under the table

cmentd: thanx, i'll note that
cmentd: hey junior?

Junior71: yes

cmentd: the biggest question i have as i look at all of our stats is...

Junior71: yes

cmentd: who is winning all the $$??cmentd: we all have -roi's

Junior71: not me
Junior71: i do this for fun

cmentd: except 4 bg

bg1481: do i have -roi?
bg1481: whats mine

cmentd: no

bg1481: idk how look

cmentd: +6

bg1481: eww
bg1481: ok

cmentd: %
cmentd: but in the last 120 days no big wins in tourneys
cmentd: according to the site

bg1481: right right

cmentd: official poker

bg1481: not played to much lately

cmentd: since april ive won 20K live

Edubb08: in the money 15-18% isnt bad...hard to win at low stakes

cmentd: there's hee haws at every level tho
cmentd: i won 2 live tourneys last week 40 & 50 buyins

Dealer: cmentd shows [Ks Kc]
Dealer: bsanders021 shows [Ah Jc]
Dealer: cmentd shows two pair, Kings and Eights
Dealer: bsanders021 shows two pair, Aces and Eights
Dealer: bsanders021 wins the pot (5,520) with two pair, Aces and Eights

cmentd: of course
cmentd: i expected it
cmentd: it is absolutely ridiculius
cmentd: i have an ongoing talk with FT security
cmentd: about this BS

(Observer): LOL

cmentd: that people know whats coming

(Observer): omg this is So going on 2+2

cmentd: how else can one explain it?

(Observer): is the next revelation coming?

cmentd: i mean EVERY TIME?
cmentd: cmon

(Observer): just like colt 45
(Observer): works everytime
---


Since my last post
Live Cash Games: -$200
Online Cash Games: +$652.60

Tournaments:
Net since last post: -$1,206.72

Winnings this year to date.
Live Cash Games: +$2,869
Online cash games: +$1,137.68
Online Tournaments: +$7,867.72
Net winnings this year: +$11,874.4

I tried to satellite into the World Series of Poker Main Event. I risked about $1,000 on it.
$109 to get into the $535 satellite.

$535 to get a 12k package.
$370 to get a 12.5k package.

Busted everything.
I felt I was about somewhere between a 5:1 and 10:1 dog to win a seat in either event.
So I was risking $535 to win $12,000, laying me a little worse than 22:1 odds.
Obviously its even better for the other tournament.

My new goal is to win $2,000 a month. We'll see if that's doable. I have a jumpstart in June, it's from July on out I'm more concerned about. I've done ok since I've won the tournament, let's just see if I can maintain that.

Winston wants to know if I can stake him. I'm probably gonna stake him in a few tourneys and hope he runs hot. If he doesn't win, shrug, w/e.

Been kinda busy lately. I'll try to get to work on another strategy post soon.

I'll see you across the felt.

Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment