Monday, June 2, 2008

Progress Post #16: Heads Up in the 32k... wait he disconnected?

Since my last post
Live Cash Games: -$40
Online Cash Games: -$299.85

Tournaments: +$6,990.15
Net since last post: +$6,650.30

Winnings this year to date.
Live Cash Games: +$3,069
Online cash games: +$485.08
Online Tournaments: +$9,074.47
Net winnings this year: +$12,628.55

I withdrew 2200 on PokerWorld. Then I busted the remaining $700 in my roll in a 3/6 HU game. OESFD vs a turned two pair. He held.

So I had Winston ship me $200 on FTP, so I could play the MSOP events.
I played the $109 pot limit hold'em super stack event. I cashed although didn't go very deep.
Next I played the $16.5 NL Hold'Em event, and cashed in that too.

I played some cash games and built up my roll a little. I was up to like $300, and I bought into the Sunday Million. I lost like 90% of my stack when I rivered TPTK with AQ, and he had AA. It was ugly.

I rebuilt and stay alive for a while. Then I busted on a flip.

So frustrated, I bought into a bunch of events. I busted all of them and finally I was just down to the $32k with $0 in my bankroll on FTP.

edit: I ran out of battery, and don't feel like finishing this. Long story short, I ran hot, played well and final tabled. I ran over my weak tight table, and went HU and dominated him. When I had a 4:1 chip lead, he disconnected, and I jacked his blinds and won.

Bankroll on FTP alive and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment