Friday, July 9, 2010

My professional career so far

Here are some numbers starting from last May, which is when I graduated from LMU.

From May 09 to today July 9th, my current profit is $131,033.27. This includes expenses and profits/losses from backing and other gambling. That's 14.25 months, which is an avg monthly profit of $9,036.77.

In 1,068 hours of recorded live play since October 09, I have won $127,664. That is about $118/hr. This is also spread out across a variety of stakes from as low as $0.25/$0.50 to as high as $50/$100. However, having sold action out in many of the higher stakes games, my own personal profit is not that high.

I have played 52 tournaments live since October 09. I have a net profit of only $3,082. That is pretty meager. I need to improve my skill level in tournaments or it's simply not worth playing. To be fair a lot of those losses were incurred this summer during the WSOP, where I was on a pretty big downswing. I cashed in 8 of the 52 tournaments for an 15% in the money rate. However, since it's from October on, it doesn't include last year's WSOP, where I had my big cash.

My online results are more complicated due to sheer volume. To sum it up, since May last year, I'm down in online tournaments, and probably around break even in online cash games, although the exact number is unknown.


I'll see you across the felt.
Bryce


No comments:

Post a Comment