Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Big Score

Biggest cash game week of my life last week. I won like $35k last week.
I was playing 50/100 PLO8 and NLHE heads up in Malibu, and won like $25k. It was a pretty tough match, but I made two really big hands where I won huge pots.
The first one was where I had AsKcQs4c, and reraised preflop. He called and flop was Ts9c3c. I bet he called. The turn was the Js. This card gives me the nut straight, the nut flush draw, the second nut flush draw, and redraws to a higher straight. So I bet, he raised me all in! It's pretty crazy when there is no bad card in the deck except a board pair. Of course the board pairs on the river. But thankfully he had a lower straight and I won the 14k pot.
I won another huge pot when I had JJ and he had A3, and the flop came out AJ3. Not much skill involved there.


I've also gone out and got a lot of backing for the WSOP. I now have almost 30k in backing for the WSOP. That's huge for me. I can now comfortably say I have the money I need to play all the events I want to. I'm ready to take Vegas head on this year, and I expect to walk away with the money. Watch out, I'm playing good and running even better.

I'll see you across the felt.
Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment