Thursday, April 8, 2010

Short Status Update

April is not off to a good start. Down $1,800 in the first week.
I started a new challenge though. Since I was short on cash for a little while, I moved down in stakes at the hustler. My goal was to win some money at the $1-2 game, and then move up to a bigger game. I was planning to win $2,000 at that game. I want to see what a realistic hourly rate will be, and I also want to get some discipline to play tighter.

I've been played a lot of PLO8 lately too. I plan to play some 10/25 5 card PLO8 at a home game on Friday. Wish me luck. Pot limit Omaha 8 or better is a special game because it allows a very low variance way to turn a profit against weak players who will draw for one half of the pot when you have a lock on the other, allowing you to freeroll them.

I'll see you across the felt.
Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment