Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Craziest Hand I've Ever Seen

This came up in the 10/25 dealer's choice game last night. Vince Van Patten choose Pot Limit Omaha. 7 players limp in, and the flop comes out Jc 9d 7d. I have KT89 and flopped the nut straight. I check, and the UTG player bets $200. It folds around to the maniac who makes it 600. I fold when it gets back to me because I think there is a high chance I'm getting freerolled.
UTG makes it 1800. Jack the maniac goes all in. Jack the nit, the UTG player instantly calls 6k deep.

Jack the nit. JhJsTh8s

Jack the maniac. QcTd8d4h

Good fold by me. Brag

Turn 2d.

River Jd.

Quads loses to a straight flush. I've never seen someone get it in with the nuts, freeroll into quads, and still to lose to other player's freeroll. SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Nice hand Jack. Tough beat Jack. Four Jacks no good.

Anyways I won a couple grand last night. Helped stem the bleeding.

I'll see you across the felt.
Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment